Employment Creation, Training and Development are central to Black Jills’ Business ventures. The group understands the problems of high unemployment in the country and has plans to play a significant role in reducing unemployment. The group partners with clients to implement work processes that involve:
- Use of Labour Intensive methods where applicable, for example in the development of a Landfill in Northern Cape where 177 Locals were employed under the EPWP programme. The employees were also trained on basic skills and on Health and Safety aspects.
- Employing graduates on Intern Programmes and providing them with on-the-job training.
- Direct employment of members and providing training so as to empower them.
- Sub-contracting some of the work to local SMME's so as to promote growth and development of companies.
Under the Technical Auditing and Financial Reporting Services the following training is provided:
- Basic Accounting Training (including the Accounting updates and Accounting for non-Accountants)
- Financial Management Training (including Finance for non-Financial Managers)
- MFMA, PFMA, Corporate Governance training and MSCOA Training
- Capacity building for public or private clients.
- Subject matter advise/training on Financial Management topics such as Valuations, Capital Budgeting, Financial Statements
- Technical Auditing on assets