Through Black Jills Engineers and Mashto Construction Businesses, backed by a full complement of Professional Engineers and Specialists, offer Property Development services either as a Turnkey solution or starting at implementation phase.
The Group has undertaken the following developments:
- Black Jills built the six storey Women’s Heritage Monument in Pretoria in a JV with Trencon Construction at a cost of R152 million.
- Black Jills Group, in a JV with Trencon, built the Gibela locomotive manufacturing plant in Dunnottar at a cost of R400 million.
- Black Jills undertook the Turnkey development of Landfill in Northern Cape at a cost of R16 million.
- The Group is currently involved in the development of Park City, an Integrated Mega City in Bronkhorstspruit at an estimated cost of R9bn.
- Another project underway is the Turnkey development of 880-bed student accommodation for University of Venda.
- Black Jills Project Managed construction of 3 North West Province Schools with a combined project value of R334 million.