Black Jills Group is a Black Woman Owned Level 1 BBBE contributor. The Group has a multi-division business which offers services in Integrated Facilities Management, Property Development, Renewable Energy, Projects, Information Communication Technology as well as Technical Auditing and Financial Reporting.
The Group possesses resources and extensively experienced expertise which enable delivery of quality and cost-effective services.
South Africa is a developing country with a high rate of unemployment and low economic growth. Black Jills Group’s objective is to play a major role in creating employment and contributing to economic growth through tailor-made innovative win-win solutions.
- INTEGRITY: Maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- RELIABILITY: Meeting our client’s expectations
- INNOVATION: Incorporating innovativeness into service delivery
- CAPABILITY: Equipping our team with the required skills
- TEAM SPIRIT: Thriving for shared success with our partners.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Providing solutions that protect the environment